Do you live in a HUD-subsidized apartment in Nebraska, Utah, or Washington State and have concerns about your property or housing situation?

First, contact your property’s manager about the issue.

If your issue is not resolved, call our Resident Hotline.


If you are a property owner looking for more information about responding to tenant concerns, visit our Resident Compliance Specialist page.

Learn More

Use the form below to contact our Resident Compliance Specialist.